Jul

Site Updates

Howdy folks. Just wanted to let y’all know that we’ve been doing some of that there updatin’ lately. We got ourselves the latest version of this fix and a new plugin for that thingamabob and gosh knows what else! All I can tell ya is that things are gonna look just a wee bit different round these parts. Now don’t ya go on worrying or nothing. Things will be just fine. Your eyes will get used to it I reckon. Mine did. Ok so now that I got that off my chest, you can all go back to your regularly scheduled hooliganism or whatever.

Categories : Technical Crap

Comments

1. Dixiegirlz says:

While you’re a-tweekin, how about more than 5 minutes to edit?. Somerime’s I’m in the boonies, and the edit function is very slow to load due to poor feed from cellular data delivery to my iPad.

2. I bet good money that there are at least three people who troll here who will not use the “reply” feature because of “technical limitations”.

3. admin says:

Well I’ll be darned. I must of missed the fine print that said we would be upgradin’ to nested comments! That there’s something I’ve always had a hankering for at Scru Hoo. Hope y’all learn to use this new doohickey.

The number has been culled by one digit.

5. Tim Peck says:

Self-absorbed bullshit.
    ………………

Somebody watched “The Big Lebowski” over the weekend, I guess.

Boxes inside of boxes inside of boxes. I just love it. Thanks, Admin! Whoever you are.

Or something really exciting at a blog that allows comments! Lookit, I can reply to your insult without confusing the comment thread or using some oblique quoting method!

9. That’s an honest admission of your posting habits. Thanks for coming clean.

Ad hominem!

11. trifecta says:

A fan of Ayn Rand should not be tossing the words “Self-Absorbed bullshit” around non ironically.

12. Ascend of Asheville says:

Man, I haven’t seen that much chrome in the back of a website since Delphi was still around. And I love what you did with the kitchen. That’s fantastic.
    The statue of Isaac Hayes and Tina Turner doing the pieta thing is a little much, but it does highlight the space in the atrium nicely.
    I guess we’re gonna have to take our shoes off to come in now, huh? That’s ok. It’s a nice website, let’s keep it nice.
    How soon can we have another party?

13. How did I get stuck in the moderation queue again?

14. admin says:

It’s posted now.

15. Danke, Mr. Mysterioso.