May

Equal is as Equal Does

Categories : Uncategorized

Comments

AAH-HAA!!

2. Mark Cates says:

TJ,

[You would think “they” would see the money making possibilities of allowing those marriages, and, let it go, looking forward to the extra income.]

Your premise about “they” and their relationship to money appears to be inaccurate…

[Conservatives also appear to be more generous than liberals in nonfinancial ways. People in red states are considerably more likely to volunteer for good causes, and conservatives give blood more often. If liberals and moderates gave blood as often as conservatives, Mr. Brooks said, the American blood supply would increase by 45 percent]

Hi Mark,

It may be, simply because I don’t have full financial info to compare. I was simply commenting upon conversations I typically have
    with folks when I am in church, and, the overall expression I have from friends who would be considered conservative, even non-religious.

Because I am new to all of this, I am usre I am not the best informed commenter on ScruHoo.

BTW, still wondered when you might able to chat again. I bet I can learn a lot from you.

That is, if I survive Charlotte this week. I hope all those extra blood donors are there ;-)

Everybody knows the conservative end of the Republican party is a veritable cornucopia of benevolence.

5. Did Cates just walk in here again with another attempt to compare apples and oranges, pretending to have a point about something?

Seriously?

You must get paid pretty well by Freedomworks to keep babbling like this.

He is never going to forgive Gordon and his progressive machine for the political assassination in this past election. Hence the trolling. There might be some sort of lesson about personal responsibility in the tale somewhere, but seeing that I am a liberal and such concepts are foreign to me, it remains aloof. Perhaps one of our conservative readers could flesh this out for us?

7. Michelle Mead-Armor says:

I had to chuckle about this. Both my father and late husband were ardent Republicans, and I can’t remember either one putting hand in pocket to give a dime to anyone. On the other hand, my mother, brother and I are registered Independents, and we all support numerous charitable organizations. Go figure.