Quote of the Day

“I don’t have to worry about fighting any liberal Democrats this time around because they are to girly to step in the ring and take a punch to the face,” – Former BCGOP Chair Chad Nesbitt talking about his participation in an upcoming Toughman Competition in Ashevile.

Hat tip to Jon Ostendorff’s Politics Now blog.

Categories : Local, Republicans

If I was still 12 years old, I’d totally fight him.

2. Dixiegirlz says:

Is he trying to make a comeback? Running way short of that $350,000.00 he promised to raise, must have put him in bad favor with the not-so-hard-right Republicans, bigtime.

3. Andrew Dahm says:

Chad Nesbitt.

Blunt Trauma.

Same number of syllables.

Just sayin.

Molly Ivins was right. You really *CAN’T* make s**t like this up.

5. Andrew Dahm says:

Mr. Bugg has really outdone himself on this “issue.”

6. Y’all are like innocent Lambs To The Slaughter. Gordon puts “Chad Nesbitt” on the door and y’all walk right in.

So very predicatble.

“So very predicatble”

I guess some scapegoats never get old, Michael. Are you wanting some of that attention? 😉

Kind of like the Tim P. drive-bys. Predictable, but, a briefly entertaining distraction from the REAL trouble with the world. Oh, year, they live here, too….

“Y’all are like innocent Lambs To The Slaughter. Gordon puts “Chad Nesbitt” on the door and y’all walk right in. So very predicatble.”

Would you prefer we not comment? Or would you prefer that we only comment on MM approved threads? Or would you prefer we abandon this place entirely? Why not a derisive “lead to slaughter” comment on your “gay” threads…are we sheep there too?

As to predictability, I think this site is meant to be predictably commented upon. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Oh I know you were just kidding. <;-)

9. David Cohen says:

This has been a most entertaining thread!
    I’m not a Jason Bugg fan, but I do admire the cojones employed in that video. It made me laugh, then reproach myself for laughing at the idea of those two guys actually hurting each other, and then bust out laughing again.
    Sometimes I think that Chad is somehow m-a-n-i-p-u-l-a-t-i-n-g us with his razor sharp satire and hyper-“stupidity”.
    How can anyone be that much of an asshat?
    In any case, I can’t wait to see how this plays out.