Jun

George W. Bush – War Criminal

“There is no longer any doubt as to whether the current administration has committed war crimes. The only question that remains to be answered is whether those who ordered the use of torture will be held to account.” – (Ret.) Major General Antonio Taguba

Major General Taguba was responsible for investigating the torture at Abu Ghraib.

Congressman Shuler, will you stand up for human rights and the American way of life, or will you stand idly while war criminals skate by without being held to account? Please call for a War Crimes Tribunal to be formed and held in the public arena. Please do this without another moment’s delay.

Washington Post via dKos

Categories : Chickenhawks, Torture

Comments

1. Low Key says:

No. Why should he?

Seriously.

Who are you going to vote for this election? Mumpower?

Shuler has the progressive community by the balls and he knows it.

2. Low Key says:

Thunder:

That isn’t going to happen anytime soon, since liberals in this District are properly trained to believe in the “wasted vote” doctrine.

Low Key,

No one even ran against him though, which lends itself to the idea that Progressives have a “why should I run if I’m just going to get crushed?” doctrine.

I would have liked to see a challenger from the left, to be sure, but no one stepped up. That includes you and me.

4. Low Key says:

Gordon,

Hypothetically, how much would it cost to run a dead-end campaign? I mean the absolute minimum.

I guess it would cost only the filing fee…

6. Arratik says:

Ask Clyde Michael Morgan.

7. Clarence Young says:

Some offices permit one to gather signatures in lieu of filing fee. So how much is a pair of shoes?