Apr

McHenry indictment rumored

Not kidding. Major newspaper reporters are trolling for comments. The CBS Evening News has been calling around for weeks. Supposedly for money laundering. That’s all I know. Keep your fingers crossed.

Categories : Local

Comments

1. Wow.

I can’t wait to find out more.

2. Catchy Pseudonym says:

I dig the new digs! Way to go guys. I’m going to start just clicking stuff now like the buttons in a new car.

3. syntax says:

For God’s sake, don’t push the “Eject” button!

4. Ashevillein says:

Wow… Pat may be going bye bye, a new SH, brainshrub goes down and comes back with a freeper on the top post, the woodfin power plant crashes and burns and I am too busy this week to do anything but hang on.

5. rip says:

Well…he said he wanted to be like Tom Delay…or maybe he really does want to go to prison with all those guys.

Or both

6. blue south says:

Im looking at an unclosed hyperlink somwhere….

Also, thanks for the news. I cant wait for more.

7. rip says:

I seem to remember there were some questions when he was campaigning about a real estate business McHenry operated that supposedly never turned the first piece of property…..I don’t know that that is what the indictment is about, but that does come to mind.

I’d really love to see this little pimple get nailed.

8. […] remember that money-laundering indictment I told you about several weeks ago (before anyone else, may I brag?) Well, those rumor […]

9. […] Pat Go Bye-Bye points out that this just hasn’t been a good time for our good friend Patrick: First his good night-time pal Michael Aaron Lay gets indicted on voter fraud, then McHenry’s former chief of staff gets “outed” on DUI and manslaughter charges, and then there are the money laundering rumors. […]