In this guide, we are going to show you how to install confluence skin as many of the users use it on Kodi 16 and below. So that we have created this guide for the users to install it and enable it. You can install Confluence on your Kodi easily and in less amount of time.
Confluence Skin for Kodi Player:
Confluence holds the place next, to Aeon skin. Confluence is one of the best Kodi skins that are available for both Kodi Krypton and Jarvis. It is a combination of many popular skins and attempts to embrace their good ideas into a skin that should be easy for new Kodi users.
Apart from Confluence there are many more Kodi skins. Visit this site to find some of the best kodi skins of 2019. The following are steps to install Confluence Kodi Skin.
Steps to Install Confluence Skin
- Download the Confluence Kodi Skin from official Kodi website.
- Start your “Kodi” application.
- Go to the “Interface” settings, in the system option.
- By Clicking on the Skin tab, it gives you the option to either Change skins or Installs more skins.
- Now, we are going to install the confluence skin because Kodi 17 only gives us two skin choose so that we need to get more.
- Then we get a list of various skin and find Confluence.
- Just click on that and it starts downloading the Confluence Skin.
- Once all these processes completed you will be promoted with “Would you like to keep this change”.
- Click on Yes, you will be back to Confluence.
Now you can press the back button when all the above steps are done and now you can enjoy the original confluence skin for free and there will be a few little changes to the layout.
If you have any doubts regarding installation of Confluence skin, please do leave us comments below. We’ll definitely make make an update to it.