Kodi is the best streaming software that works based on the Kodi addons. There are several reasons why people opt for Kodi even when they have cable TV.
So if you are one, who is planning to switch from TV to Internet TV? Then this article is for you. In this guide, we will show you how to watch Live TV wi Kodi addons.
What is Kodi Live TV addons
Kodi has lots of addons for streaming Live TV. One can even stream PPV matches on Kodi using addons. However, these add-ons are not as reliable as the servers on which these are hosted.
Before jumping into the topic, you have to download Kodi addons to get the full experience on Kodi.
How to watch Live TV using Kodi addons?
There are a lot of add-ons available to access and watch live TV on Kodi. Specifically, you’ll need add-ons that offer you IPTV add-on for Kodi Live TV transmissions.
- Launch Kodi on your device.
- Navigate to Settings > Add-ons.
- Toggle on the Install from Unknown sources and click Yes if a pop-up appears.
- Again open System Settings.
- Click on File Manager and add the Source URL: http://srp.nu
- And type Superrepo to name it and click OK.
- Go to Add-ons and open the Package Installer.
- Click Install from Zip File.
- Then find Super Repo, then Krypton and All.
- Click on it to install.
- Once the repo is installed, go to the Install from the repository.
- Click Superrepo All and then Video Add-ons.
- Click to install the Ultimate IPTV.
- Now open the Ultimate IPTV add-on from your home screen.
Kodi delivers you a flawless streaming platform that helps you to cut cords and gives access to unlimited live TV channels. So, pick the right Live TV addon, and stream your favorite channels on Kodi.
If you are facing any issues while installing the addons, let us know in the comment section below.